This article will guide you through the steps of upgrading your NV10-USB/BV10/BV100 note mechanism's using the DA3 tool:
- Switch OFF the CR10 Kiosk.
- Disconnect the grey ribbon cable from the NV10-USB.
- Connect the ribbon cable that was connected to the NV10-USB to the “Host” port of the DA3.
- Connect the DA3 to the to the NV10-USB by the another ribbon cable. This one is also connect to the Validator port of the DA3.
- Switch ON the CR10.
- On the NV10-USB, press for 5 seconds the red button on the right side, and release it when the front red led's light up. The NV10-USB motor should quickly run.
- On DA3 press “Mode Select” until the blue light highlights “BNV MATCH DOWNLOAD”
- Press once the centre button (light green turns blue during programming and “data connection” led is blinking)
- The programming is OK when the centre button turns green. If the centre button turns red the programming did not work, switch the device and restart the operation.