Copicode-IP Firmware Revision History:
Revision 1.3.8 (28th March 2013)
-This fixes an error that locks up the coin unit when logging off. Only applicable when the Device Type=7
Revision 1.3.7 (1st March 2013)
-Sets the correct version number.
Revision 1.3.6 (1st December 2012)
-This fixes an error with the long password where if a password greater than 16 characters in length was entered, it would echo out all of the first 16 characters in plain text (rather than masked *)
Revision 1.3.5 (25th February 2011)
Coin Unit Settings:
· For the new add value station functionality change config editor key ext-device.vendor.copier-make = 7 (would have previously been 4)
· Reset the Coin Unit to Mode = 0 (would have been Mode = 8 if old type value loader)
· Price Line settings on the CA400 are no longer used so can be ignored.
· Adds functionality to allow a Disbursement to be added to an account even when a photocopy is not completed.
· To add a disbursement when Disbursement terminal is set to On or Prompt in the Config Editor, Log onto the Copicode, select the required account, the Copicode will then enable the copier
· At this stage you can now just press F1 on the Copicode and you will be taken directly to the Disbursement menu.
Please note: PaperCut requires that a transaction must contain at least one copy so when completing a Null transaction such as this, one Format 1 copy will be added to the disbursement.