If you have recently change the application server location in your PaperCut setup you will need to update the Primary Application Server IP address that the cPad searches for.
You can do this by following these simple instructions.
Tip: First please ensure that your new application server is working correctly, and that you have the relevant IP information.
1. Reboot your cPad with a full power cycle.
2. Enter the Z Config Menu, by pressing in each corner of the cPad screen in a Z pattern when the red progress bar appears. NB Tap, do not slide your finger.
3. You will need to enter your password.
4. Choose Application:
5. Update the Application Server Field
NB - If you leave the cPad name the same a before and have restored from backup correctly no further configuration is required.
6. Press "Test" the cPad should then say "OK on Port 9191" If communication fails then you will need to trouble shoot. (see below)
7. Press "Save"
8. Press red "Power" button, the cPad will continue to load and you should see the below screen (or similar depending on your configuration parameters)
Problem - Unable to remember password
Solution - contact us.
Problem - cPad says "Unable to connect on port 9191" during Test
Solution - Check the "Network" tab and ensure IP configuration is correct, you may need new DHCP lease or new Static IP details for your cPad.
Problem - cPad displays message "You are not licensed for this device"
Solution - It's possible during the cross-grade duplications have occurred, you will need to delete devices from the PaperCut web interface.