One brilliant feature on the cPad is ‘enable self association’, which means once you have distributed new cards, users can add the card to their existing account using a username and password upon first swipe. This saves on cumbersome setup procedures.
Articles in this section
- cPad - How to update cPad firmware for PaperCut MF?
- cPad - cPad v2 Firmware and Information
- cPad - Latest Version of cPad Firmware
- cPad - What version of PaperCut do I need to connect my cPad?
- cPad - What is a cPad, and why would I need one?
- cPad - What are the features of cPad?
- cPad - Can I use cards or PIN numbers to authenticate jobs on the cPad?
- cPad - I have connected the card reader, now what?
- cPad - I am concerned about the security of the device, what happens if a user unplugs the cPad?
- cPad - My cPad screen isn't calibrated correctly?