You sure can. The cPad supports a wide range of swipe, barcode, and proximity cards, as well as PIN release for job authentication. Contact either your reseller or Copy Monitoring for an up to date list of supported readers (also available online here. If a desired reader is not listed, we can test your cards to ensure compatibility with existing products, or source a compatible device.
Articles in this section
- Advanced - CPAD Calibration
- cPad - How to update cPad firmware for PaperCut MF?
- cPad - cPad v2 Firmware and Information
- cPad - Latest Version of cPad Firmware
- cPad - What version of PaperCut do I need to connect my cPad?
- cPad - What is a cPad, and why would I need one?
- cPad - What are the features of cPad?
- cPad - Can I use cards or PIN numbers to authenticate jobs on the cPad?
- cPad - I have connected the card reader, now what?
- cPad - I am concerned about the security of the device, what happens if a user unplugs the cPad?