LATEST FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD IS LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
cPad for PaperCut application release notes:
- Fix access Production Menu (unavailable in v2.1.7)
- Avoid long button press from generating double click actions
- Fix DNS server address lost after reboot (on cPad v2)
- Fix duplex charging issues on Ricoh MFPs
- Fix wrong copy count with Kyocera drivers
- Add the possibility to overwrite lang files during the skin update. (cpadskin.zip can contain a folder "lang" containing languages files)
- Add support for usb keyboard readers set for french layout
- Update device status periodically during a long copy session
- Fix a crash when display cpad config menu
- Add Japanese translations
- Fix a crash when using device as "print only" and there is no more jobs pending
- Add a confirmation popup before deleting jobs
- Manage auto reconnect of usb readers if disconnected
- Save kernel logs in flash
- Send update device status periodically during long copy sessions to avoid session timeout
- Support reader Elatec TWN4
- Modernized user interface for cPad v2 hardware platform
- Improve skin management: Add a new parameter "ext-device.cartadis_cpad.skin" to set the skin name desired. Several skin files can be downloaded at once in the device and changed using this parameter.
- Various fixes to improve stability for cpad V2 devices
- cPad v2: Fix continuous beep issue after swiping a card.
- Support for cpad V2 devices
- Known issue: This version is not compatible with cPad v1 hardware platform.
- Known issue: VNC remote connection is unstable on cPad v2 hardware platform.
- Add driver for Moto Bar code reader