Firmware upgrade with a USB stick:
- USB drive (FAT 32 formatted)
- Download the latest version of the cpad. Click here.
1. Copy to the root of a USB stick the file xxxx.cpad (where xxxx is the name of the application and version).
2. Plug the USB stick while the Configuration or the PaperCut application is running, after 10 seconds you’ll get a windows popup asking for an upgrade confirmation.
3. Remove the USB stick after about 1 minute while you back see the Cartadis logo shown during the boot process of the cPad.