In a word, nothing! Once a cPad has been interfaced with a copier, the MFD will not work without the cPad’s control switch. If a cPad is disconnected, the copier will usually display a message such as “Use a valid card.” Once you switch the cPad back on, it will re-connect and you will be able to resume normal usage. The cPad also has a cable clamp to prevent connections being tampered with.
Articles in this section
- How to update CR10 firmware
- Advanced - CPAD Calibration
- cPad - How to update cPad firmware for PaperCut MF?
- cPad - cPad v2 Firmware and Information
- cPad - Latest Version of cPad Firmware
- cPad - What version of PaperCut do I need to connect my cPad?
- cPad - What is a cPad, and why would I need one?
- cPad - What are the features of cPad?
- cPad - Can I use cards or PIN numbers to authenticate jobs on the cPad?
- cPad - I have connected the card reader, now what?