We always recommend the latest version of PaperCut MF, so why not upgrade prior to installation? You will need to ensure you have PaperCut MF, as well as the correct license type and connection packs to support the connection of your cPad. You must be running at minimum Version 11.1, however 12.3 and above is recommended.
Articles in this section
- cPad - How to update cPad firmware for PaperCut MF?
- cPad - cPad v2 Firmware and Information
- cPad - Latest Version of cPad Firmware
- cPad - What version of PaperCut do I need to connect my cPad?
- cPad - What is a cPad, and why would I need one?
- cPad - What are the features of cPad?
- cPad - Can I use cards or PIN numbers to authenticate jobs on the cPad?
- cPad - I have connected the card reader, now what?
- cPad - I am concerned about the security of the device, what happens if a user unplugs the cPad?
- cPad - My cPad screen isn't calibrated correctly?