We always recommend the latest version of PaperCut MF, so why not upgrade prior to installation? You will need to ensure you have PaperCut MF, as well as the correct license type and connection packs to support the connection of your cPad. You must be running at minimum Version 11.1, however 12.3 and above is recommended.
Articles in this section
- Calibrating the cPad using Putty
- How to update CR10 firmware
- Updating CR10 Note reader
- How to upgrade NV10-USB unit using DA3 Tool
- Advanced - CPAD Calibration
- cPad - How to update cPad firmware for PaperCut MF?
- cPad - cPad v2 Firmware and Information
- cPad - Latest Version of cPad Firmware
- cPad - What version of PaperCut do I need to connect my cPad?
- cPad - What is a cPad, and why would I need one?